Classic Cultural Tour
Day 1 Arrival to Malaga Airport (suggested early afternoon, if possible) // OVN CORDOBA
- Depending on the fight arrival time, transfer from the airport to Malaga city centre for a walking tour through the old town, the Alcazaba fortress, the Port and a visit to the Picasso museum.
- Transfer to Córdoba in the evening
Day 2 CÓRDOBA // OVN CORDOBA
- 10-13h: Walking sightseeing tour within the Jewish quarter including visit to The Mosque, the Synagogue
and the Alcazar gardens. Visit to a couple of the most representative Balconies and Patios (recently named as part of the Intangible Cultural Heritage list)
- 13.30-15 h: Tapas lunch within the Jewish quarter
- Free afternoon to visit the Julio Romero museum, enjoy a walk along the river side and the Roman bridge
or do some shopping in the city centre.
- 20-21h: Spanish horse show at Las Caballerizas Reales
Day 3 CÓRDOBA AND GRANADA // OVN GRANADA
- 10-13h: guided excursion to Medinat Al Zahara, 8 kms west of Córdoba (one of the major archaeological
sites in Andalucia.
- 13.30-15h: Lunch at the Victoria market
- 15.30h: Transfer to Granada
- 17.30 h: Check-in
- 19-21h: walking sightseeing tour of the Albaycin quarter with stop in the Mirador San Nicolás to enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets on Earth
Day 4 GRANADA // OVN GRANADA
- 10-13h: Full guided tour of the Alhambra Palace and the Generalife gardens
- 13.30-15h: Lunch at a typical “Granada Carmen” in the Albaycin quarter
- Free afternoon to enjoy an Arabian Hamman/Spa or a tea experience in the famous “Teterias” steet.
- 20-22h: Dinner and Flamenco show in a typical gipsy cave in the Sacromonte quarter.
Day 5 GRANADA AND SEVILLA // OVN SEVILLA
- 10.30-12.30h: walking tour in Granada city centre including visits to the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel
- 13-14.30h: tapas lunch
- 15h: Transfer to Sevilla
- 17.30h: Check-in
- 19-20h: horse carriage tour including Plaza de España, Mª Luisa park, Gualquivir riverside and Triana
- Free evening
Day 6 SEVILLA // OVN SEVILLA
- 10-13h: private guided tour in the Santa Cruz quarter, including visits to the Cathedral and the Alcazar.
- 13.30-15h: Tapas lunch
- Free afternoon with optional activities: relax, visit some museums or monuments such as “Casa Pilatos”,
Hospital de los Venerables, visit the Metropol panoramic view in Plaza de la Encarnacion, shopping...
- 20-21h: famenco show at the famenco museum
Day 7 RONDA // OVN MALAGA
- 10.30h: Transfer to Ronda
- 13-14.30h: Lunch
- 15-17h: walking tour in the old town and visit to the bullring
- 17.30h: Transfer to Malaga
- Free evening in Malaga
Day 8 DEPARTURE
- Transfer to Malaga airport for your return fight
Please note: the above itinerary may change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control